Re: User's Feedback

Bastien Nocera píše v St 03. 05. 2017 v 05:05 -0400:
> Hey,

It was not meant to be an actionable list, I just wanted to share what
users see as the main pain points.
I've already filed a couple of bugs about those problems and am making
action items for problems in components my team is responsible for. If
I have time, I'll try to process the rest into actionable items, too.

> [1]: There's been a GSettings key for disabling animations for at
> least
> 7 years, there probably was a GConf one for 10 years before that too.

Well, then it's a problem of discoverability. People just don't know
about this key and they rather use an extension (Inpatient). I think
running Fedora Workstation on an older computer is enough common to
have it at least in the Tweak Tool.

Jiri