Re: User's Feedback

Hey,

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
> last week I asked on my Czech blog what people are missing on the Linux
> desktop, mainly Fedora Workstation. It was picked by all major Czech
> Linux sites and received literally hundreds of responses. I went
> through them and created a summary for you. Some of it are well-known
> issues/features, some points were new to me. If something is not clear,
> just let me know and I'll be happy to explain it:

This kind of mega bug list is really unactionable. Somebody needs to
take all the feedback, review it, and then start *separate* discussions
about specific items.

There's a bunch of items in there that are plain bugs, and a few that
make no sense because they ask for things that already exist[1].
Reviewing and removing those items would shrink the apparent task, and
avoid megathreads where nothing much ends up happening.

Cheers

[1]: There's been a GSettings key for disabling animations for at least
7 years, there probably was a GConf one for 10 years before that too.