Re: User's Feedback

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:59 PM, Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This would be a major problem for the release validation process. We
need to be able to track the *downstream* status of release blocking
fixes. An upstream bug is not a good way to do this.

Probably the best solution is not to actually forbid filing bugs, but to have a bot that adds a comment that the bug is unlikely to be reviewed on Red Hat Bugzilla and instructing the user as to how to report the bug upstream. Then we can just ignore that comment when we need a bug for release validation purposes etc.

Michael