Re: flatpak issues in F26 alpha

On Sun, 2017-04-02 at 09:44 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> Also: being able to install without authentication but not delete
> matches our behavior for system packages. I think it's silly to allow
> users to install stuff but not to remove it, but that's our status quo.

I thought the intent was that you should need admin privileges to do
either. The only thing regular users are supposed to be allowed to do
without admin privileges is *update* the system, though since that now
requires a system reboot, I'm not sure even that should be allowed
without auth any more.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey