flatpak issues in F26 alpha

Hi,

There's too much confusion or too many bugs to even start filing...

http://flatpak.org/apps.html
Click on LibreOffice, the very first link.

Click on that file from within FireFox, and it opens Gnome Software
which gives me the option to install. I click install. It counts up
from 0% to 84% and then the status bar turns back into an Install
button. There's no error message.

LibreOffice is not installed.

[chris@f26h ~]$ flatpak remotes
gnome                              user
org.libreoffice.LibreOffice-origin user,no-enumerate

I'm not expecting these to be user installed but rather system
installed. This user is an admin and I really don't want every user on
this system having to install their own copy of e.g. LibreOffice. My
understanding is admin users would have runtimes and apps installed as
system not user.

[chris@f26h ~]$ flatpak remote-delete org.libreoffice.LibreOffice

## Gnome shell puts up a modal authentication dialog. I didn't have to
authenticate to get to this point, why do I have to authenticate to
back out? Anyway, I authenticate and:

error: GDBus.Error:org.gtk.GDBus.UnmappedGError.Quark._g_2dio_2derror_2dquark.Code1:
Remote "org.libreoffice.LibreOffice" not found

[chris@f26h ~]$ flatpak remote-delete gnome
##authenticate dialog
error: GDBus.Error:org.gtk.GDBus.UnmappedGError.Quark._g_2dio_2derror_2dquark.Code1:
Remote "gnome" not found

I can't modify these either. So now I'm stuck.

Back in Gnome Software, click on the Install button and it does
nothing, no error message.

--
Chris Murphy