Re: 3rd party software in Fedora Workstation

Thanks Matthew,
Will get those TBD closed out, at least those specific to the Workstation. There is one at least that
is specific to the Server edition, so they will need to decide on which if any text they want there.
I also think we should coordinate between Workstation and Server for rules dealing with Docker images.

Christian