Re: 3rd party software in Fedora Workstation

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 09:19:23AM -0400, Christian Schaller wrote:
> The third party proposal is already approved. So all we need now for
> including any software is that it gets proposed to the Working Group
> and that the repo is set up with needed metadata etc.

The Council approved the basic idea, with the understanding that the
draft proposal would be completed. This:

> > I know there is a proposal for 3rd-party software inclusion:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Third_party_software_proposal

is still in quite-drafty state, with a number of notes and TBD
sections, including some that seem not settled. Those things do need to
get finalized and the document ratified by the WG.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>