3rd party software in Fedora Workstation

Hi,
I know there is a proposal for 3rd-party software inclusion:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Third_party_software_proposa

And even before that there was an idea to create a collection of Copr
repositories with useful software that would be enabled by default in
Fedora.

I wonder if there is already a process for that. I think starting with
software in Copr would be a good first step. The licenses are
compatible and there are repositories with useful desktop apps that
have proved to be frequently updated.

E.g.:
Tilix (formely Terminix) - https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/heik
oada/terminix/
Iridium Browser (privacy-hardened Chromium) - https://copr.fedorainfrac
loud.org/coprs/than/iridium-browser-project/

Jiri