Atomic (rpm-ostree+flatpak+oc cluster up) workstation

Hey, so I'd like to keep pushing forward on

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/AtomicWorkstation
(Which is related to:
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/WorkstationOstree )

I actually just revamped the first page completely.  One
thing I'd like to propose that's new is that we focus a lot on `oc cluster up`
as a local developer model for *server* applications.  I just
installed it by default:

https://pagure.io/atomic-ws/c/c5f77d9b1a9c15c65cf0abbc1490896b85d9ba48?branch=master

Now let's back up; the current state is we
have two efforts, one in:
https://pagure.io/atomic-ws
which lives in CentOS CI currently, and
https://pagure.io/workstation-ostree-config/commits/master
which is in Fedora, but not as actively maintained.

I'd like to migrate my work into Fedora.   This content should be generated
based on Fedora 25, potentially with some overrides.
We should integrate with the existing Fedora tools, such as
https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/
for installer testing.  I'd also like this content to be GPG signed
(and ideally transport protected) the same way other content
is.  But like Atomic Host we should have both a more agile *and* slower release
process that's decoupled from the 6months base/daily-bodhi model
which I don't really think makes sense.  Basically we'd aim for updates
to the core at most once a week (modulo async errata).  The auto-generated flatpaks though
would be daily or faster potentially.  We need the ability to do async
Firefox security errata quickly.

In the short or potentially medium term, this would be a sidecar
to the Workstation which is based on the "big bag of packages" model.
There is an existing base of people who are interested in this, and I think
with some minimal CI/integration and maintenance we can
produce something that's very different from the package bag,
and has some powerful advantages, but also without distracting
too much from it.

A major milestone for this will be removing firefox from the base
tree, and relying on an autogenerated flatpak.

This email was sent from atomic-ws btw; I do find it practical
today for everyday use, but as you can see I've layered some
things like keepassx that aren't flatpak'd yet:

● atomic-ws:atomicws/fedora/x86_64/continuous
       Version: 25.2017.34 (2017-02-15 20:26:05)
    BaseCommit: ef0587aa74b1135566c1a0d79bb3c053da55016bd1fa314df3c78332edc79f68
        Commit: a49a1417c87cc7495a6d66141effba6bebe4d142f466ba79dce8d47a0d010fa7
        OSName: fedora
      Packages: ansible emacs fuse-sshfs gdb gimp keepassx krb5-workstation libgit2 libvirt opensc pcsc-lite-ccid powerline strace vagrant-hostmanager vagrant-libvirt vagrant-sshfs virt-manager xchat xsel ykclient ykpers
      Unlocked: development