Re: Atomic (rpm-ostree+flatpak+oc cluster up) workstation

Lot of different things here! Answering in no particular order:

 * Yes, merging the two efforts would be great. We need to figure out a
minimal set of things that we need to change in Fedora infrastructure
to make the atomic workstation builds there a reasonable development
target. Colin and I had an off-line conversation about this, and I'll
send mail separately to summarize.

 * Having CI targeted at the Atomic Workstation builds is a very
important part of that.

 * We definitely should promote OpenShift as a cool and Fedora-aligned
way of doing development of server applications and make it easy as
possible to get going. Shipping the necessary bits to run openshift out
of the box on Fedora Atomic Workstation seems like a good idea to me.

 * I don't think OpenShift is a *universal* development solution - if
you want to 'pip install' a few packages and then try things out on the
command line, it's extremely heavy weight, and we should be looking for
good solutions for lightweight pet containers - whether an evolution of
my PurpleEgg idea or something else.

Thanks for pushing this forward, Colin!
Owen