About Nautilus automatic-decompression default

Any opinions on the Nautilus automatic decompression behavior? decompressing all archives by default when you only want to open a file inside of it, Making people by mistake extract the archive multiple times every time they open it?

I noticed by mistake the new change when I opened Zip file and noticed no changes (didn't noticed the folder was already extracted every time I tried) and got a folder full of garbage temporary extractions.