Re: Workstation WG call for agenda 2016-Dec-19

On Fri, 2016-12-16 at 16:18 -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> The Workstation WG meeting will be held Monday 2016-12-19 at
> 09:00am EST (1400 UTC).
>
> I only have one agenda item: default wallpaper cleanup (Ryan Lerch).
> So
> we'll probably have a short meeting, unless somebody proposes another
> topic. Please send agenda corrections or additions by Sunday evening.
>
> **Note:** The next meeting will Monday 2017-01-16 due to holidays.
>
> Michael

So this meeting did not happen as planned. About 10 minutes before the
meeting, I decided to look up what IRC room to hold the meeting in.
Then I got distracted and forgot about it until Ryan reminded me two
hours later, because he messed up the timezone calculation pretty
badly. So we would not have been able to discuss the topic anyway, as
he would not have been there.

We plan to discuss the default wallpaper cleanup at the next meeting.

Paul, look how we manage without you. :P

Michael