Fwd: Fedora services integration on Gnome shell?

Especially now that Fedora is using Kerberos for authentication, I'd
really love to see Fedora Account System in GOA. Is anyone interested
in working on this?

----- Forwarded message from Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz@xxxxxxxxx> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--