Re: Fwd: Fedora services integration on Gnome shell?

Matthew Miller píše v Čt 15. 12. 2016 v 09:28 -0500:
> Especially now that Fedora is using Kerberos for authentication, I'd
> really love to see Fedora Account System in GOA. Is anyone interested
> in working on this?

I think we should start from clients/users of the credentials. Do we
have anything in the desktop that can already use FAS credentials in
GOA? What would be the ideal state, what would we like to add?

I think right now it can only be used for network services as kerberos
enterprise login, e.g. in Firefox. I'm not sure if we need an extra
account type for it, people can just log in using the enterprise login.

I'd love to see FAS more integrated into the Fedora desktop, but first
we need something that will use it.

Jiri