Re: third-party repos (design and process) [was Re: Gnome-shell extenstions in Gnome-software]

> On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 08:06:09AM +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
>
> I see we have "Source: extensions.gnome.org" in the search results
> listing. The fact that Ryan isn't sure what that means might
> indicate that we should go back to the designs and see if we can
> strengthen this. I think there might be some confusion with "source"
> and "project upstream".
>
> In any case, this is a third party software repository. It seems like a
> pretty sensible one to include, but we should go through the process at
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Third_party_software_proposal>;,
> and this seems like a good opportunity to use the practical example to
> finalize the draft and to clear up some of the highlighted questions
> and TBDs remaining in the document.

Would it be possible to add a spoke in the Anaconda installer for Fedora Workstation so I could install and enable certain extensions from the beginning?  There are some extensions I can't live without like "move clock to the right". I just feel like it's the "workstation way" to have these installed and enabled from the start rather than having to manually set things up later.

Best,
Alex G.S.