Branding Mission Statement - Re: Workstation WG call for agenda 2016-Dec-05

Hi, so I haven't put anything on the wiki yet, but here is my current proposal:

Mission statement for Branding
We want to use branding elements in our desktop to create a distinct visual identity for Fedora Workstation.
These branding elements should signal that Fedora Workstation is more than just a sum of its parts and over
time develop instant recognizability of Fedora Workstation in screenshots, presentations and daily use.

I be happy for input and improvement suggestions from the community on this. Be aware that we are trying to
be systematic about this, so lets do this step by step. This statement is meant to clearly show what we want
to achieve with our branding, so it avoids talking about implementation. We will then later talk implementation
in light of this mission statement.

Christian