Re: Remove the chains of opression: Gnome Online Accounts is spyware

hi

I ... don't know what to say to this. My only question would be does gnome online accounts transmit any info if you don't set it up? If it's not used, doesn't it just sit on the hard drive? Of course if you set it up, then it is probably going to connect to microsoft, google or whoever's servers to download email and the like. Also, it's free as in freedom software. I believe it's gplv3, although I might be wrong and it's gplv2 or lgpl, but in either case it's open source. Could the ability to add custom oAuth providers be added? If so, that would take care of your complaint about having to rebuild it.

Thanks

Kendell Clark