Re: Proposal: Fedora Workstation ships with enabled trusted flatpak runtime remotes

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 17:50:38 +0100, Richard Hughes <hughsient@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10 November 2016 at 11:43, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We just found out that there is still one prerequisite for this
missing. Neither flatpak nor GNOME Software can install the required
runtime even if there is a repo, that contains it, enabled.

Really? It should work in gnome-software; I know there at least used
to be a unit test for this.

Richard