Re: Another round of default app discussion

> If you think that the
> Geary + GNOME Contacts + GNOME Calendar + GNOME Tasks can handle the
> enterprise usage, then it's great.

Actually they don't because online accounts doesn't yet have CalDav or
CardDav support. Don't think just for gmail users. So the only way I can
have all these into Gnome is through Evolution. I don't use it as a
client because of UI issues. But Geary & California or even Gnome
Calendar & Gnome Contacts sync with evolution-data-server for these kind
of data.

So until Online Accounts gets up to speed with Open Standards, I think
it would be a step back (in terms of Workstation functionality) to drop
Evolution.

~nikos