GConf migration to GSettings for pulseaudio and paprefs

Hello list,

I have been working on a task related to this feature https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GConfRemoval, which is marked as 90% done.

I created a pulseaudio plugin called module-gsettings that mimics the behaviour of the module-gconf module. I already submitted the patch to the pulseaudio mailing list. The maintainer seems to be ok with adding it, with some comments that I tried to address. It adds a gschema for pulseaudio modules.

The main user of the old module-gconf is 'paprefs' which is unmaintained but is probably still used. I therefore created a patch for paprefs to move from gconf to gsettings. I did it so that a .convert file can be used to convert existing gconf configuration to gsettings. I could not find any way to submit my patch to paprefs though :-/

The pulseaudio patch is available here : https://github.com/lebauce/pulseaudio/tree/module-gsettings
The paprefs patch is available here : https://github.com/lebauce/paprefs/tree/master

Any comment, review, advice, gsettings knowledge, test would be more than welcome !
And if you know how to submit patch to paprefs, please let me know otherwise, I'll ping the last persons that commited to it.

Thank you,
Sylvain