GNOME Photos as default app for F25

Hi,

We've discussed replacing Shotwell many times in the past. I believe
consensus was that gThumb would be better, but we would instead wait
for GNOME Photos to mature a bit more so we don't change the default
photo app so many times. Photos is pretty clearly more polished than
Shotwell at this point, and I think we're ready to make the switch. Of
course it is still under active development, but let's not make perfect
the enemy of the good. If you care about this change, please either +1
or object.

Note that Image Viewer (eog) would still be the default app for opening
images, as it already is. That's not changing at this time.

Michael

P.S. As I've sort of become the "default app guy," I'll mention that I
have no further changes proposed for F25. The only other change for F25
(made a few months ago) was to drop Vinagre in favor of GNOME Boxes.