Re: The status of Fedora Media Writer: postponed to F25

Well lets look at this as we move forward, personally I don't think
investing time and money into having a full Windows and MacOS X harness
hosted by Fedora is a good use of time or money and the so called
'legal' issues seemed rather random.

Christian