The status of Fedora Media Writer: postponed to F25

Hi,
update here:
Fedora Media Writer as a primary downloadable was postponed to F25 for
building and mainly legal reasons, logs from the FESCo meeting:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-04-22/fesco.2016-
04-22-17.00.log.html
It turned out that distributing a Windows build is a difficult task to
do for Fedora. So for Fedora 24, Martin will be distributing the
Windows version himself and we will at least link to it as recommended
option on the wiki the same way we did for the old LUC.
For F25 we're very inclined to just completely rewrite it to Qt/C++
because:
1. the current codebase is hard to maintain,
2. it would simplify building and legal review of the Windows version,
3. it would allow us to do the Mac port.

Jiri