Re: Dropping i686 media for F24

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 01:28:38PM +0100, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> There is already a change page for it: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/C
> hanges/LiveUsbCreatorFacelift
> So I suppose I'll just update it.

Yeah, the change kind of undersells the idea of changing the primary
deliverable. It just says "Design: Make the live-usb-creator a prominent download option on
getfedora.org". Christian is suggesting a much bigger role than that,
which has big implications for Scope.

I think it's a great idea (assuming the improved software addresses
Adam's concerns), but let's not underestimate the impact. Both
Design and Websites need to be involved in the actual change, and
there's probably _something_ for Release Engineering, and it's a whole
new thing for QA to worry about. And it will affect my metrics
tracking, as well.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>