Re: Tweak Tool in Workstation?

hi
Boy, did that sound a lot worse than I meant it to sound. So sorry
about that. That part about the windows argument was supposed to be a
joke, it sounded ... a little playful in my mind, but  reading back
over it it sounded like a threat. Wasn't how I meant it at all. The
only serious part of that message was the part about me not liking
blanket statements. To expand on that, my point was that if you really
dislike gnome's take on things, you can either install extensions, not
ideal but workable, or switch to another desktop. That's the great
thing about linux, you're not tied down to one desktop. Obviously if
you need accessibility your choice of desktops is more limited but you
still have options. You don't have this on windows or mac. That was
the point of my message. Again, sorry about that. I often forget that
people can't always read the tone of my message the way I think it sound
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Fedora GNU/Linux