Re: Workstation branding on login screen (GDM)

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:03:19AM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> It is important
> to have visible Fedora branding somewhere.

That sounds as if there is no Fedora branding at all at the moment, or
that people are trying to aggressively remove all of them. That is not
true.

We already have it in a few very visible places (see my other
email). Maybe they are not as visible as you want it to be and I can
understand that people may disagree on where to draw the
line. However, repeating blanket statements like these sound mildly
confrontational to me and I would be happy if we can avoid that.

Thanks,
Debarshi