Workstation branding on login screen (GDM)

Hi all,

With my design team hat on, I have been working on finalizing the branding
and logos for each of the products, and thought that because we are the only
product that is using the login screen, that to reinforce that to the user that it is fedora workstation that is being used, the plain "Fedora" logo on the GDM
screen should be replaced with the Fedora Workstation branding.

here is a mockup of how this possibly would look with the greyscale version of the
fedora workstation logo:

https://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/workstation-gdm-mockup.jpg

thoughts? ideas?

cheers,