Re: technical spec for the workstation up for review

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:36:27 +0000
Richard Hughes <hughsient@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 20 February 2014 17:47, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > * The spec says dnf will be the default software updater. I thought
> > dnf folks didn't want to be default until f22 or so. Have you
> > checked with them if this is ok?
>
> PackageKit is using librepo and hawkey directly without using dnf in
> F21.

ok, but I was looking at:

"Software updates
dnf will be used to obtain and install software updates for packaged
applications and the OS itself. The recommendation for applications is
to use the PackageKit APIs to interact with the underlying packaging
system."

Which mentions dnf by name...

kevin