Comment about DE discussion summary

Reading the summary, I would like to comments about the DE discussion.
Barring the long emotional argument about favourite DE to recommend, I think the reminder is Fedora is all about displaying new technology with GNOME as the default for distribution while alternative will still be available. KDE still has its place on section like ARM architectures where there is no standard in GPU. Overall, it means there is two majors DE to focus.

What needs to work on is the solid foundation of the workstation part by taking advantage of the immense work done by systemd and the adoption of recommendation done by freedesktop.org. Documentation will need to play crucial roles for developing applications (one of complains towards GTK3 compared to Qt).

I wait for the decision of Workstation Group. No matter the result, let's keep improving the entire infrastructure within Fedora.

Luya