Re: No screen shield in login screen in F20

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Lynn Dixon <boodaddy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Evandro,
I am not sure if that was sarcasm, or not.  I admit, I have only been participating in Fedora for a small while, but the general Linux populus seems to think otherwise?

No, that was not sarcasm. I think you might be confusing a small number of vocal users with the "general" Linux populous though. The reactions to Gnome 3 from most people I know is actually incredibly positive, it's a beautiful and elegant interface.

--
Evandro