Re: No screen shield in login screen in F20

Stephen Gallagher writes:
 > Just to be pedantic, any keyboard activity will automatically move the
 > shield out of the way (it's been this way since F19, IIRC).

Interesting, thanks for pointing this out!  As I now realize, I have
the long-time habit of getting out of a screensaver by hitting a SHIFT
key (to avoid to potentially sending actual keystrokes to windows that
I don't yet see.)  I have a strong reluctance to press any key if I
don't see a cursor where the input is going.  Is that old-fashioned?

But the shield does not react to SHIFT.  That's why I started
fiddling with the mouse instead.

So maybe the shield should listen to the same keys the screensaver
does?  That still doesn't explain the sense of it, but anyway...

--Marcel