Re: Criterion revision proposal: KDE default applications

On fös 13.des 2013 20:42, Adam Williamson wrote:
So avoiding the grandstanding, I'd say FESCo probably is the arbiter of
'what major groups do we put on the DVD?', but it's not FESCo's job to
micro-manage specifically what packages are in each group.

No but it's their responsibility since it's *them* that manage the DVD ( the dvd is not sub-communites product ) to deliver the *same* out of the box experience that the live does to match the expectations of the user as the sub-community has shown him through the deliverable they make.

JBG