Workstation PRD approval

Hi All,

We have just shy of 6 calendar weeks until the PRD for Workstation is
due (Jan 13).  However, with the holidays likely eating up a good
chunk of that it's realistically closer to a month.

We've had 5 revisions of the PRD Christian has drafted so far, with
some good feedback along the way.  I don't think we're going to be
able to specifically list everyone's personal favorite use case in the
PRD itself, but the use cases we have should cover a broad set of
people already.  I suggested moving the multiple-monitor and many
terminal windows items under e.g. the Corporate developer user case
and that should at least meet much of the technical requirements for
Sysadmins too (at least to start).

Ideally, I'd like to get a final PRD draft sent and approved by the WG
before the holiday break.  That would give FESCo plenty of time for
review, and would allow us to get started in January on the next item,
which is a list of changes the WG would need from existing Fedora to
accomplish the PRD goals.  I suspect that is going to take a
significant amount of work to settle, and the more time we have the
better.

If there are critical changes you think are needed for the PRD, please
speak up now and list them.  That is particularly true for any of the
WG members.  We can evaluate them as they come in.

Thanks.

josh