Re: Fedora Logo on the login screen

On 03/20/2013 04:13 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
But I think my point still stands that it's Red Hat Enterprise Linux's needs that should be addressed here, not GNOME's or Fedora's, or any individuals that appear in the gdm git log, etc.
We have a near complete overlap of GNOME developers upstream and downstream in Fedora and we have stronger GNOME branding as a result. At this point, users running GNOME in Fedora 18 have no obvious way to identify that they are running Fedora without falling back to the terminal. Having that visual association with Fedora is important for users and Fedora as a project.

Rahul