Re: Service enabled by default

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> Disabling services that support hardware by default is not the appropriate
> way forward.

I think you misread his email, Bruno.

For example: Most people don't need LLDP turned on, and I can say that
with certainty unless there is a huge data center following and we cater
exclusively to them. It's things like this that end up polluting Fedora
boot over time and /that/ is not the appropriate way forward.