Re: GNOME 3 Test Day #1: announcement up

On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 18:47:14 +0000,
  "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We also need to have any updates to current packages present as updates
> tomorrow and not just be on specifically composed test day LiveCD to
> prevent/reduce any duplication and reports of bugs that may already be
> fixed it's always better that reporters are testing as close to the same
> bits..

The desktop spin did not build again today for the nightly composes.
The one I am running at home looks like it will build. So there is some
hope for tomorrow. Note that the latest set of builds are being done on
a rawhide machine which might impact the install to disk problem. I'm getting
the KDA spin from the nightlies to see if the problem is fixed there.