Re: Unblock Avahi by default (for the Desktop live CDs)

On some wireless hardware I have experienced that Avahi running FC12,
by default, sometimes blocks the boot, following dmesg, apparently
because the wireless driver is slow on wake up. Is possible Avahi
starting on a non-block mode and try later to check the connections
again?

The problem was on a Atheros wireless card, ath5k.

Thank you, best regards.

--
Allann J. O. Silva

"I received the fundamentals of my education in school, but that was
not enough. My real education, the superstructure, the details, the
true architecture, I got out of the public library. For an
impoverished child whose family could not afford to buy books, the
library was the open door to wonder and achievement, and I can never
be sufficiently grateful that I had the wit to charge through that
door and make the most of it." (from I. Asimov, 1994)