Re: "Professionalism" syntax

Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
I understand your point (and i have no problems with it *myself*), but
if my manager came to me complaining about "hey! That new Linux-thingy,
you installed, it popped up "penis" on my projector, while i was
presenting our might-be new customers a new product!" and i never even
had thought of the posibility - i would have been bloody damn embarassed
and angry.

i haven't payed attention at install time and replaced with something, but what is the _default_ screen saver?
if is a simple one, this is a non-issue. it may be a random one, and we can solve the "problem" just by making a good default.

if an user want to change a inoffensive screensaver into a offensive one, we can't really stop it: for example the user can select something like GLText and put whatever he want in there.

--
nicu
my personal Fedora artwork: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork

Fedora-desktop-list@xxxxxxxxxx