Re: Bluecurve Window Control Colors

On Jan 8, 2004, at 5:53 PM, Andre Meyer wrote:

Well, I DO think they are very ugly. Anyway, thanks for the hint, I feel
much better now, finally ;-) The Bluecurve Classic window controls are
very nice!
BTW I do love Bluecurve for the rest and want to thank the team around
Havoc for this impressing interface.

Thanks! (except for the ugly part, but everyone has their own opinion, which is fine)

I included the Bluecurve Classic theme as I figured that my changes in the newer Bluecurve design were a bit of a jump (larger than the 8 to 9 changes) and figured that a few people might probably like the older, larger-button theme better.

Garrett