Re: Bluecurve Window Control Colors

Andre Meyer wrote:
>Good point, the one thing that I was disappointed about with FC1 was
>these ugly new window controls. The different colour does not make a
>change imho. Please, bring back the RH9 style window controls, at least
>as an option!

Andre - I did not intend to imply that the window controls are "ugly". In fact, I think they look quite nice. I'm just trying to experiment with ways to improve them.

Also, the RH9 window controls ARE available as an option. Go to the Theme Preferences, click "Theme Details", go to the "Window Controls" tab, and choose Bluecurve-Classic. There you go - you're back in RedHat 9.

Steven Garrity