Re: command line tool to convert postscript files to tiff files

On Tuesday 07 June 2005 05:01,  the author maresh.boel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
contributed to the dialogue on-
 command line tool to convert postscript files to tiff files:

>Dear All,
>
>Within our company we want to make CAD-data available for a large amount
>of viewers.
>As a standard view file format we use tiff file format.
>The CAD data can only be delivered in postscript format.
>So we?re looking for a command line tool to convert postscript files to
>tiff files.
>My question is if anyone knows or has a tool or script  to covert
>postscript files to tiff files which is also available on the SUN Solaris
>SPARC Unix platform, because the majority of the postscript files will be
>generated and converted on this platform.
>
>Every idea, script or tool is very welcome!
I think ghostscript should do the trick - look at the command line options

David

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
Canal.