Re: need help

Hello!
POP3 protocol is served by xinetd super daemon.
At first, you have to turn it on.

edit /etc/xinetd.d/pop3

like below...
disable = yes  --> disable = no

then, you have to restart xinetd daemon --> service xinetd restart

that's all

On 4/15/05, Bill Loy <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which Fedora Core are you using and are you have you considered using
Postfix to handle Pop3 service, if so, I use FC2 and Post fix, it works
fine.

Bill