need help

hello all

I need help to activate pop3 protocol in fedoracore
how can i activate that . i want to use mailserve
(using sendmail) as fedora core to plz aome budy
help.i am ble to send and recive maile through imap i
want to make my server that windows clint also can
gent mails through this server

Regards
Mukesh G David