Re: console configuration

On 4/14/05, Henning Larsen <hennlar@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> will it be more easy to configure the system from console in the future,
> or should I have to use X on my server? I do most configuration from
> webmin, but would like more console-tools.
I think that you should try to get a feel of the basics, once you do I
doubt you'll go back to using the uebmin thing or X.

Reading all the man pages and learning the tools really makes it
faster quicker and easier than with the gui tools
Really learn to use Vi, or Emacs. and use the man command for anything
you dont know.

Travis R.