Re: Official proposal for system-config-schedule

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 19:10 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> We have set up our own temporary location (as we really do need a CVS
> service asap). We can backup/restore the repository once a better
> location is ready.
>
> http://cvs.freax.be/cgi-bin/cvsweb/system-config-schedule/
>
> I have not set-up an anonymous login (nor will) for the simple reason:
> security of my own server.

For people who are interested in the package and want to test it ASAP,
my current viewcvs.cgi-setup will allow you to create a tar.gz package
of the module:

http://cvs.freax.be/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/system-config-schedule/system-config-schedule.tar.gz?tarball=1

> Note to people on the list: You can ask me for an account if you want to
> contribute very soon.

ps. I did the same for the system-config-samba changes (bug 110804 on
bugzilla.redhat.com) I recently made:

http://cvs.freax.be/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/system-config-samba/system-config-samba.tar.gz?tarball=1

Have fun

--