Re: Crontab configuration tool

I have now updated the tool and implemented all the features you
suggested more or less.

You are able to choose wheter you want advanced or simple editing by
choosing so on the settings menu bar.

The project pretty much doubled itself in size so i hope it was for some
use.

The add dialog in simple mode doesn't let you use all the features
crontab provides, just more common. I still plan to add a few more like:
* Run every second hour
* Run every 5th minute
and so on.

The simple parsing went well, and it is made in such a way that it
parses what it can and the rest looks like it would in advanced mode. If
it can't parse anything it will look pretty much like in advanced mode.
I still havn't parsed the output part of the command, and the column it
is supposed to be in is empty.

I think normal and average users should understand nicely the simple
editing mode.

The latest version is at:
http://gaute.eu.org/stasj/cronconf/

And also included

Still looking for CVS..

- gaute hope

PÃ ty , 01/06/2004 klokka 22:04, skreiv Philip Van Hoof: