system-config-schedule

Goodday

I have modified the cronconf tool I have spoken of before to handle 'at'
aswell. Not very feature rich yet, but it supports both simple and
advanced mode, though there is no big diffrence yet.

It is located at:
http://gaute.eu.org/stasj/cronconf/

I changed the name from system-config-cron or cronconf to
system-config-schedule, which i found most descriptive, couldn't come up
with anything else..

Any comments?

-gaute