Re: ip tables gui

Quoting "Timothy A. Chagnon" <tchagnon@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Tyler--
> 	Please add the GPL and FDL to your code and spec respectively so I can
> in good conscience start importing some of that work into the project.

> I'm going to start working on converting the GUI and Tyler's pygtk code
> to use the new core based on Jeff's code.

I've updated http://www.tlarson.com/fireconf/spec and
http://www.tlarson.com/fireconf/spec.tar.gz to include the FDL and GPL.

Stuff has gotten very busy and I don't think I'll have time to work on outside
projects like this one for a while. For now, feel free to use my stuff, just
remember to mention me in the credits :). Hopefully in a while I'll be able to
come back and put in some more time on this project.

If you need help with anything else, just let me know.

-Tyler