ip tables gui

Well, after a few busy weeks, I've been getting a chance to work on the
iptables gui project a little more.  I've got methods for reading and
writing to iptables-save/restore and files, lsmod, /proc stuff etc.

Tanner has the subversion repository set up now.  I would like to take
Jeff's repository and migrate it to the triforge server.

Jeff--
	If you could do a svnadmin dump on the repository, then email or post
the file, I'll get Tanner to load it into the repository here.  Check
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/book/ch05s03.html#svn-ch-5-sect-3.5 for
details on this process.

Tyler--
	Please add the GPL and FDL to your code and spec respectively so I can
in good conscience start importing some of that work into the project.

The repository will be available for anonymous checkout at
svn://forge.trilug.org/fireconf
For developer/commit access you should use:
svn+ssh://username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/local/subversion/fireconf

where username is your triforge username.  If you know you're going to
be committing at some point, use the svn+ssh address for checkout so you
can do the commit later without an address switch.

Please sign up for for triforge at http://forge.trilug.org if you
haven't already.  When you complete that, email me your username so I
can add you to the project.  This will get you ssh access.

I'm going to start working on converting the GUI and Tyler's pygtk code
to use the new core based on Jeff's code.

Thanks.
-Tim
--
Timothy A. Chagnon <tchagnon@xxxxxxxxx>