Re: design spec for the package management tool

On Thursday 22 April 2004 16:54, Brent Fox wrote:
> If you run redhat-config-packages out of cvs head, you'll see some of
> the individual package views implemented.  However, there hasn't been
> much progress on this in a number of months.  We need to pick up work on
> this again and have something better for the FC3 timeframe.

That is the info I was looking for.  I figure that FC2 overwhelmed everyone
with the amount of change it incorporates and the redesigned tool dropped in
the priority list.  Hopefully, FC3 will involve a bit less change ... at
least for folks who might be involved with doing a "package management tool"
"right".
--
Gene